VW-Audi Diagnostic Data Blocks, Volume Two
softcover/spiral bound, 8.5 x 11 in
Publisher: Euro-Diagnostic Resources, Inc. and Baum Tools Unlimited, Inc.
Updated and Revised!
Here's the UPDATED and REVISED edition of VW-Audi Diagnostic Data Blocks Volume Two! This is the companion volume to VW-Audi Diagnostic Data Blocks Volume One, with boatloads more of the information that will help you fix it right the first time! Volume Two contains the simple explanations and real world diagnostic examples that you've come to expect from Angelo. Learn the ins and outs of diagnosing VW and Audi cars quickly, efficiently, and correctly. Includes a comprehensive set of coding tables that can only be found here. This book is packed with information and will be a key part of your shop library!
- Data Block Introduction, including Controller Identification, Precautions for Aftermarket Radios, VAG Scan tool addresses
- The Importance of a Stable Power Supply
- Alternator and Charging System Ripple Test
- Overview of VAG Scan Tool Functions
- CAN Data Bus in the Drive Train
- Readiness Code Basics
- Forcing Readiness with VAG Style Scan Tool
- Throttle Valve and Accelerator Pedal Modules, including adaptations and component testing
- Control Module Coding
- Electronically Controlled Cooling System, including detailed information on MAP Controlled Cooling
- Idle Speed Adaptation
- Electronic Engine Power Control (EPC)
- Automatic Transmission 01L, including common DTC’s and Transmission Control Module (TCM) coding
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP)
- ABS/EDL/ASR, including tests for transverse acceleration sensor (G200)
- Comfort and Convenience System Diagnostics, including control module coding and key matching
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) diagnostics and coding
- Camshaft adjustment
- Output Diagnostic Test Mode